Want to join our journey?
We are seeking motivated Embedded Systems Engineers who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment. You will use your embedded systems design and embedded programming skills as a part of Product Development team to develop a medical device prototype. The perfect candidate will have experience in mechatronics or robotics system using an ARM Cortex-M4 core.
Embedded systems and software development for medical devices
Specification development, requirements definition & allocation
Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
System modeling, performance analysis and simulation
Hardware and embedded software design, manufacturing, integration, and test
Ensure risks are effectively addressed in program risk management and system engineering processes
Identify and solve bugs
Help maintain HW and SW source quality and organization
Following relevant technology trends in order to evaluate and implement
Strong engineering fundamentals and physics first principles required
A good understanding of digital and small signal analog electronics
Ability to read, understand and analyze schematics
Ability to effectively use a multi-meter, signal generators, power supplies and an Oscilloscope in both a virtual (simulation) environment and physical environment
Ability to perform at least basic electronics debugging/troubleshooting
Skills in C or C++ is a must
Understanding of RTOS and related development environments is expected
A good understanding of microprocessor internals (mostly the registers)
A very good understanding of boolean math (logic circuits)
An excellent knowledge of what interrupts/timers are and how they work in code
An understanding of the different kinds of memory (RAM, ROM, Flash), the differences between them and how they are read, written, accessed
An understanding of multi-tasking embedded systems
Ability to use a debugger to perform at least simple operations such as setting breakpoints, single stepping, examining variable values, examining memory, examining registers
The ability to read and understand datasheets, and produce driver code for a given device based on the information contained in its datasheet
Understanding the advantages & disadvantages of using a foreground loop with interrupts vs. using a multi-tasking kernel
Developing code to run under an RTOS (Real Time Operating System), and how to use semaphores, mutexes, queues, inter-task communications
Develop and debug code for peripherals such as UARTs, A/D & D/A converters, timers, PWM generation from a timer, real-time clocks, etc.
Develop and debug code for communications using RS-232 (and it’s variants), SPI, I2C, and parallel data ports.
Develop and debug code with stacks, queues, linked-lists, and other common data constructs.
Writing clean and well structured code is also a big bonus
Experience with a version control technology (such as Git) is a plus
Education in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or related fields
Experience in embedded systems development on 16/32 bit microcontrollers
Experience in driving stepper and servo motors is a plus
Experience in reading analog sensors is required
The perfect candidate will already have experiences in a mechatronics or robotics system using ARM microcontroller boards
Building and maintaining working relationships with peers across organizations (QA, BA, Client Success, etc.)
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to produce clear and well-documented work
Knowing Agile and Scrum, and having experience with Trello will also be a plus
Highly motivated, takes initiative
Demonstrates strong professional and personal time management skills
Good team player, result oriented attitude and analytical thinking
Persistent and resilient; tenacious when encountering obstacles
This position is based in Ankara, Turkey.
Start-date: 12 weeks max.
We are open to discuss a long term contract after the first 3 months.
We can discuss your package/salary given your experience
Candidates can apply here
We are seeking motivated Computer Vision Engineers who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment. You will use your computer vision skills as a part of Product Development team to develop a medical device. The perfect candidate will have experience in multi-class multi-label object detection and localization problems.
- Suggest proper model stack for a given problem
- Design, train, and implement deep learning models
- Improve and optimize to promote model efficiency on production
- Knowledge in modern deep learning and probabilistic programming frameworks (Tensorflow, Keras or similar)
- Knowledge of Python software development and tools (IDEs, debuggers, code repositories)
- Knowledge in OpenCV, Numpy, Scipy
- Experience with Data visualization tools
- Strong math background with ability to understand algorithms in complex geometry
- Strong understanding of machine learning, algorithms, and matrix manipulation
- Education in computer science or a related field with focus on computer vision or deep learning
- Expertise with deep learning applications for vision
- Experience with image classification and object localization problems with 2D Convolutional Neural Nets
- Building and maintaining working relationships with peers across organizations (QA, BA, Client Success, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to produce clear and well-documented work
- Knowing Agile and Scrum, and having experience with Trello will also be a plus
- Highly motivated, takes initiative
- Demonstrates strong professional and personal time management skills
- Good team player, result oriented attitude and analytical thinking
- Persistent and resilient; tenacious when encountering obstacles
- This position is based in Ankara, Turkey.
- Start-date: 12 weeks max.
- We can discuss your package/salary given your experience
- Candidates can apply here
Medikal cihaz AR-GE’si ve üretimi yapan şirketimizde:
-Mekanik ve elektronik tasarım birimleri ile koordineli çalışarak; cihazlara ait dış ve iç tasarımların yapılması
-Operatör ve diğer sağlık çalışanlarının ihtiyaçları, yetenek ve sınırları ile cihaz kullanımının uyum içeresinde olmasının sağlanması
-Yapılan çalışmalarda, malzeme ve materyal seçimlerinde kalite onayı ve sertifikasyon süreçlerinde ihtiyaç duyulacak standartların karşılanması,
-Malzeme, ürün ve pazar araştırmaları yapılarak trendlerin takip edilmesi,
-Model ve maket hazırlanması
-Yeni ürün fikirlerinin geliştirilmesi,
-Render ve konsept çizimlerinin hazırlanması
-Üretim kriterlerini gözeterek detay çözümlemelerinin yapılması
-Tasarımın üretime uygunluğunun üretim personelinin fikirleri doğrultusunda güncellenmesi.
-Üniversitelerin Endüstriyel Tasarım, Endüstri Ürünleri Tasarımı vb. bölümlerden mezun
-Tercihen tıbbi cihaz üretim, tasarım ve imalat yöntemleri konusunda tecrübeli,
-Hayal gücüne güvenen ve belirlenen konsept dahilinde ürün tasarımı yapabilecek,
-Yenilikçi, araştırmacı, analitik düşünen ve ekip çalışmasına yatkın,
-3D programlarını (Rhinoceros, 3DS Max, Solidworks, Autocad) aktif olarak kullanabilen,
-Mekanik tasarım ve malzeme mekaniği konularında teorik alt yapısı güçlü,
-Literatür takip edebilecek seviyede İngilizce bilen takım arkadaşı arıyoruz.